Each tech student that enrolls in a season of CREATE 308 is committing to 2 lessons per week for an entire year (begins in Aug). Each of these lessons has many goals, but the ultimate goal of each lesson is to create:
- life-long lovers of music
- well-rounded technicians
- team players
Learn the tricks of the trade from instructors who are professionals in the area of AVL tech using top-notch technology and equipment. Students will learn using industry standard hardware and software.
Students will learn using these tools and more:
- Professional Digital Mixing Consoles
- Professional Lighting Consoles
- Professional Recording Software
- Professional Presentation Software
- Professional Video Switchers
Each tech student at Create 308 will have the opportunity to team up with our student bands for rehearsals and shows. Students will work with our instructors to mix live sound, create concert lighting designs, make recordings of songs, design video presentation, create backdrops and stage sets, and more. These students will learn audio, video, and lighting techniques from some of the areas top professionals.
Each student will team up with an instructor and a student band to learn the fundamentals of AVL tech. In these lessons, students get hands on experience with industry leading technology and equipment. Over the course of the academy year, students will learn the nuances of their specific band to be able to produce a high quality show for the band.
Students will learn and craft the following skills:
- Fundamentals of Audio, Video, Lighting Design
- Load In and Load Out technique (Stage Etiquette)
- Concert / Show Design and Implementation